Alcor cares about the security of its partners. Due to the increasing number of cases of online fraud, we have prepared 6 simple rules to help you protect yourself
1. Use different and complex passwords when creating online accounts;
2. Keep passwords in a safe place. It is best to write them down in password-protected note apps or memorize them;
3. Set a secret passcode in your alcor.trade account. It should not consist of your first name, last name, birth date or telephone number, or contain other personal information;
4. Add our site to "Favorites", ignore suspicious accounts and don't click on suspicious links;
5. Set up two-factor authentication in your personal account in the Personal data – Security section, and don't worry about the safety of your funds. It will be requested when you withdraw and transfer funds from your account and perform some other operations on the platform;
6️. Turn on email or SMS notifications. These protection tools will be requested when you withdraw and transfer funds from your account, as well as for providing information.
Dear partners, be careful and follow the advice of Alcor Trade. Remember that it's better to be safe than sorry—and lose money.
From August 13 to February 9, 2022, the Antares Trade platform is undergoing a verification procedure for compliance with the requirements of the financial markets regulator. During this time, the activities of Antares Trade and counterparties cooperating with it will be completely stopped, and there will be no operations related to the accrual of investment yield and the receipt of affiliate bonuses in all Antares Trade programs. Funds in the form of Antares dollar (AND) located on the accounts of platform users will be frozen for the verification period.
Therefore, the management of Antares Trade decided to create a new platform, Alcor Trade, which is completely similar to the Antares Trade platform in functionality, yet has a more stable legal model.
The Alcor Trade platform is a temporary solution for the duration of the audit of the Antares Trade platform. However, if the audit period is extended by more than 60 days or a decision is made to ban the Antares Trade platform as a result of the audit, Alcor Trade could become fully autonomous, and it will be a full-fledged successor to the Antares ecosystem.
You can log in to the Alcor Trade platform is using your mail and password for Antares Trade. Also, if you click the Login/Register button on the Antares Trade website, you will be automatically redirected to the Alcor Trade platform website. Your whole affiliate tree has been transferred to the Alcor Trade platform and is an absolute copy of the Antares Trade affiliate tree.
Information about your participation in Antares Trade programs, including the funds frozen in your accounts in Antares dollar (AND), is fully copied and displayed in the personal account of the Alcor Trade platform in the Antares Programs tab.
The Antares Trade and Alcor Trade platform management is taking all necessary measures to assist in the verification of the Antares Trade platform, and every effort is being made to make the Alcor Trade platform fully operational.